The TEC Surf Rescue Board is popular amongst Lifeguards and Jr. Lifeguard Programs across the world. This model is made of Boardworks’ proprietary TEC (Thermal Epoxy Compression) technology. Utilizing this technology, where we apply both heat and pressure, coupled with the finest epoxy resins, Boardworks produces a sandwiched board that is light, tight, and very durable. The TEC Rescue board is a real lifesaver.
- Foam stringers, handles, fingerwell, leash plugs, and soft flex center fin
- Dual-density core, (EPS bonded to a high density divynicell outer shell), fiberglass, and epoxy resins
- Amazing strength to weight ratio and excellent flex and rebound characteristics that give our boards a “feel” in the water that surfers and paddlers of all abilities will appreciate
- Strong, light and fast paddling designed for professional water rescuers around the country
- Includes 6 big easy to grab handles that have been designed to be safer for victim and rescuer
- Engineered with a finger cup in the center of the board making the board easier to grab and run with in emergencies
- Superior floatation, bright distinctive “Rescue” colors and sleek lines
- Single soft fin included
- Available in 10’0″ and 11’0″
- 10’0″ TEC Surf Rescue Board – $770 USD
- 11’0″ TEC Surf Rescue Board – $837 USD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.