Designed and tested in southern California, the Boardworks Chisel 2+1 modern longboard is a dream to surf. Built with our TEC molded epoxy construction, consisting of a tuned EPS core mold, and compression sandwiched with layers of fiberglass cloth and high epoxy resin. The Chisel has a modern outline and rocker that will allow you to have more fun and catch more waves, making every session stand out.
- The Chisel is a modern 2+1 longboard that does it all
- Bottom has a concave bow for plenty of lift while on the nose
- Flat belly with a vee-ed out double concave through the tail
- This board is a pleasure off of the back foot and is an incredible noserider
- Molded TEC (Thermal Epoxy Compression) construction
- 2+1 fin system with longbox, and FCS II tool-less side bites
- 9’0″ Chisel – $
709NOW $425 USD,$ 709NOW $425 CAD
- 9’6″ Chisel – $
719NOW $431 USD,$ 719NOW $431 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.