The Boardworks Air Rescue Base has proven itself to fit so many different needs from an inflatable rescue base to a boat or dive platform. The base is designed to be a stable platform for all types of situations and great in mud, flood, ice or dive situations. Ideal when extra deck space is needed or when a platform could help improve water safety in Triathlons, Junior Guard distance swims or dive team operations.
- Includes a “flap” pack backpack, high volume pump and hose, an inline pressure gauge, and a color matched rubber patch kit
- Soft and user friendly, the BASE includes D Rings for easily attaching anchors or to the side of any vessel making for an ideal swim step when needed
- Can be easily deflated, rolled up and put into the “flap” pack backpack for easy transport
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction making the Air Rescue Base very rigid for better performance
- Made of extremely durable military grade, UV resistant rubber, and can take just about anything you can throw at them
- Highly visible color with anti-slip decking created for multi purpose water activities
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds deflated
- 10’0″ x 13’0″ x 5″
- 10’0″ Air Rescue Base – $
1649NOW $824 USD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.