Deal of the Year
Designed and tested in southern California, the Boardworks Monkey Wrench is a modern fun shape that is a blast in all types of conditions! With a generous amount of foam, progressive rocker, and full outline, the Monkey Wrench is an excellent choice for those looking to increase their wave count without sacrificing maneuverability. Built with our TEC molded epoxy construction, consisting of a tuned EPS core mold, and compression sandwiched with layers of fiberglass cloth and high end epoxy resin. Session your local break with this wave catching machine and throw a monkey wrench into the mix!
- Foam-rich foil and bottom shape with slight concave running from a single forward to double out the tail
- A full squash tail allowing for excellent water release out the back and plenty of lift in the tail
- A fuller nose for extra flotation
- Tri fin setup complements the full squash tail
- FCS II fin system allows for a tool-less connection and a wide variety of performance fin options
- Molded TEC (Thermal Epoxy Compression) construction
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.