Please refer to the FAQ below for any questions. If you are unable to find help here, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office by phone or email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I become a dealer of Boardworks products?
- Please contact Boardworks directly at the contact info above. Please include your location and a brief history about your store.
How do I know which board is right for me?
- When searching for the right board, use the filter options for different types of uses and categories. Each SUP has weight size & ability listed under the specs tab. You can also compare the volumes of different models to see what is right for you. Volume is calculated in liters and is a great tool for measuring and comparing overall stability.
How much does it cost to ship a surfboard or SUP?
- All surfboards and SUPs are shipped at a flat rate cost of:
- $145 per SUP under 12′ 6″
- $175 per SUP 12′ 6″ and up
- $85 for surfboards
- $35 for inflatable SUPs
- $12 for paddles
When can I expect to receive my order?
- All orders will ship out between 2-4 business days. Transit times depend on location, but average 5-8 business days from the ship date.
What is the return policy? Can I exchange my order?
- Please see the Shipping, Returns, and Warranty pages to the left for details.
Can you ship to an international address?
- Online orders are Continental US ship to addresses only.
The board I want to purchase is out of stock. When will it be available?
- Out of stock items will range on availability times. Check with Boardworks Customer Service for an estimated arrival.
What is the purpose of the air vent on my SUP?
- The air vent installed on most of our SUPs is meant to help the board breathe when stored in hot weather. If your air vent has a slot for a screwdriver, you should loosen it when the board is stored for long periods of time out of the water. Make sure to tighten it back in before going on the water! If the air vent is an octagon shape, this is a self-regulating valve and does not need to be adjusted.
How do I transport my board?
- Getting to and from the water is usually when most people experience damage to their SUPs or surfboards. It is important to treat your board with care at all times to maximize its life. When strapping on your car, make sure there is sufficient padding, especially along the rails. Make sure the board is strapped down tight enough that it will not slide around while driving, but not too tight that it will damage the rails of your board.
How do I store my board?
- It is best to avoid warm temperatures when storing your board. Avoid leaving your board in a bag inside a hot car or garage. Make sure the board has ventilation. Inflatables can be stored either inflated or deflated.
I want to touch up my board with paint. Do you have touch paint for sale?
- We do not carry any touch up paint. Automotive paint is extremely similar to the paint used on our boards and a variety of colors are available to match the color as close as possible to your board.