The SHUBU Hydra is our brand new Monster inflatable SUP. Designed with stability to promote efficient paddling in every condition. A versatile board to surf, tour, or just get a crew together for a fun excursion. The Hydra comes with our ultra-comfortable Honey Fomb heat embossed deck pad and multiple neoprene carry handles for easy transport to and from the water. A single 9” standard SUP fin installs with an easy to use thumb screw – so no tools are needed – accompanied by a quad set of low-profile side fins. The forward deck has four anchor points for bungee or deck tie-downs allowing for storage of extra gear. With over 1100 liters of volume, 6-8 paddlers can enjoy a fun-filled adventure on the water.
Functionalities & Materials
- Comfort: Ultra comfortable Honey Fomb deck pad will ensure the comfort during the paddling session
- Durable & Lightweight Construction: Dual Fusion Laminate (DFL) combines a heavy duty drop-stitch core with PVC Tarpaulin top & bottom layers and a specialized sidewall material
- Easy Transportation: The 10 comfortable neoprene carrying handles will facilitate the transportation
- Easy Storage: Stow your gear quickly and easily with the shock cords on the bow and the stern of the board
- Comes with: Duffle bag, dual action pump and a repair kit
Length: 180 in - 503.0 cm
Thickness: 8 in - 20.32 cm
Width: 58 in - 147.3 cm
Volume: 1112 L.
Fin set: 5 fins
Novice MAX.: 620 LBS.
Intermediate MAX.: 760 LBS.
Advanced MAX.: 980 LBS.
Paddlers: Between 6 and 8.