The award winning Raven has been Boardworks most popular model for many reasons. Designed for superior glide and stability in flat or choppy water, the Raven is an excellent all-around board for lakes, bays, harbors, docile rivers or open ocean. Ideal for touring, fitness paddling and recreational racing.
- Hull design that provides incredible stability without sacrificing glide
- Recessed deck for lower center of gravity
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with striking northwest First Nations inspired graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- LiftSUP™ handle for easy portage and locking
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single tour/race fin for speed and tracking
- Forward fin placement for maneuverability and easy tail turning
- 11’6″ Raven – $1,499 USD, $1,759 CAD
- 12’6″ Raven – $1,549 USD, $1,819 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.