Unlike the tax man, the 7’2″ Inflatable River Surfer (I.R.S.) is all about fun. The I.R.S. was developed to make river surfing more accessible to more people. Great for river sports schools and rental programs, the I.R.S. puts what we have learned developing river surfing SUPs into an inflatable package. At 7’2″ long, 33″ wide and 6″ thick, the I.R.S. is stable for beginners, but with progressive rocker in the tail and nose and a shape based on the proven 6’11” River Surfer, the I.R.S. won’t disappoint seasoned river shredders looking for a travel board. With added stability and the durability of an inflatable SUP, the I.R.S. is versatile, making a great surf travel board and kids river running platform.
- Includes a “flap” pack backpack, high volume pump, an inline pressure gauge, and a color matched rubber patch kit
- Can be easily deflated, rolled up and put into the “flap” pack backpack for easy transport
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction making the I.R.S. very rigid for better performance
- Ideal for people with limited room to store large boards
- Equipped with glued on rubber tri fins
- Inflates to 14-18 PSI
- 7’2″ I.R.S. – $749 USD, $879 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.