Mini Mods are designed to be performance surf SUPs but are also a good choice for smaller paddlers looking for a light-weight recreational paddleboard with ample stability.
Note: the 9’6″, 9’11″ and 10’4″ Mini Mods are substantially thicker and wider than the smaller Mini Mods to provide more stability for larger or less experienced surfers. This extra thickness and width also makes them excellent all around recreational boards.
- Thinner than most boards on the market which allows the surfer to easily set the rail in bottom and top turns
- Sits lower in the water which allows for less “bobbing” from rail to rail
- Wide tail to add to the stability
- Designed to excel in playful sized surf much like many of the popular alternative surfboards on the market today
- Features 5 fin boxes including a long center box to allow for a variety of fin configurations such as quad, 2+1, tri, or single fin
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.