The Badfisher takes the proven stability and maneuverability of the MCIT and adds custom features that meet the needs of the growing population of SUP based fisherman. This is the ultimate adventure fishing platform to explore local waters or travel to places unaccessible to most fishing craft.
- The rigid drop-stitch deck sits below the rail height, lowering the paddlers center of gravity, resulting in increased width for stability while casting, fighting, and landing fish
- The I Beam Stiffening System significantly increases longitudinal rigidity
- Scotty Paddlesports attachment plates and a variety of D rings for attaching crates and cooler
- The tough cone bow adds extra impact protection for rocks, docks and other hard surfaces
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction making the Badfisher very rigid for better performance
- Equipped with glued on rubber side bite fins and a detachable center fin allowing for versatility and options when paddling in deep or shallow waters
- Bungee system for strapping down gear
- Complete upgraded packable comes with Bravo 4 pump and our Rolling Travel Bag for easy transport
- Inflates to 14-18 PSI
- 11’0″ Badfisher – $1,649 USD, $1,939 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.