The award winning Kraken SUPs are all about versatility and performance. Whether you’re gliding over glassy water, cutting through wind chop or sliding down the face of a mellow wave, the smooth and stable Kraken will put a smile on your face.
The Kraken SUPs are generously wide providing incredible stability for paddlers of all sizes and abilities. These boards are a great all-around choice for flatwater cruising and surfing.
- Hull design that provides stability and smooth glide for recreational cruising
- Pulled in tail with thinned, tuned rails for excellent surf performance
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with unique nautical graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- Tail kick and arch bar in tailpad for surf performance and tail turns
- LiftSUP™ handle for easy portage and locking
- Deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting gear on the 9’9″, 10’3″ and 11’0″
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- 4+1 fin set up in 9’3″, 9’9″, and 10’3″ for multiple fin configurations for surf performance or tracking
- 2+1 fin set up in 11’0″ for surf performance and tracking
- 9’3″ Kraken – $1,099 USD, $1,289 CAD
- 9’9″ Kraken – $1,249 USD, $1,469 CAD
- 10’3″ Kraken – $1,299 USD, $1,529 CAD
- 11’0″ Kraken – $1,349 USD, $1,589 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.