Designed as the ultimate tour and expedition board designed for long distance, rough water paddling in lakes, bays, docile rivers or open ocean.
- Hull design provides incredible stability and glide
- Refined nose shape and rocker for downwind paddling and cutting through heavy chop
- Extra wide tail for greater stability in rough water
- Filled in the cock pit for watershed
- Beautiful bamboo veneer with striking northwest First Nations inspired graphics
- Soft diamond groove pad for comfort and traction
- LiftSUP™ handle for easy portage and locking
- Forward and rear deck tie down plugs with bungee cord included for transporting extra gear for touring and expeditions
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat or high altitude
- Single tour/race fin for speed and tracking
- Forward fin placement for maneuverability and easy tail turning
- 14’0″ Great Bear – $1,999 USD, $2,349 CAD
* Online orders are Continental U.S. addresses only. See our store locations to find a shop near you.